Paullinia Cupana Seed Extract - guarana
Guarana is a sacred plant that originated in the Amazonian forest and was used for thousands years by the Indians. Guarana was brought to Europe by a German doctor Christian Franz Paullini by the end of the 17th century. Guarana has become very well known as a highly effective tonic plant, thanks to the fact that it contains 4 times more caffeine than coffee itself. Guarana is as well known for its powerful effect for increased vigilance and reduced fatigue as for its famous appetite suppressant effects. It is thus a very effective stimulant that reinforces the potential of the body and its immune system. Its usage has spread widely across the world, and it has come specialty used for its stimulating and revitalizing effects. It helps to create a stimulating effect on the libido and sexual desire. The Indians call it „a Godsent gift” or “the elixir of youth”.
Humulus Lupulus Extract - hops
The hops extract is used in skin creams and lotions thanks to its anti-aging properties.
Powers of hops:
- relaxing, stimulating, natural enhancement
- anti-aging properties
- hops help to prevent prostate cancer development
- anti-inflammatory properties
Urtica Dioica Extract - nettle
This plant is known for its stinging properties. However, it has been used in traditional medicine as a diuretic, antispasmodic, expectorant, and treatment for asthma. The juice has been said to stimulate hair growth when applied to the scalp. Extracts of the leaves have been used on the skin for the treatment of rheumatic disorders. Other folk medicine applications include wound healing, treatment of scalp seborrhea and greasy hair, and gastric juice secretion. The ancient philosophers: Hippocrates, Scribonius Largus, Pedanios Dioscorides and Plinio the Older described exceptional properties of nettles. In the medieval times Hildegard from Bingen and Paracelsus appreciated its healing properties while Albert the Great its spinning properties. In the 16th century Hieronim Bock appreciated its versatile properties. In the 19th century nettles were considered a bothersome pest. It was appreciated in poor and rural areas. In the 20th century nettles became very popular and it is used primarily to treat urinary issues, as well as allergies and joint pain.
Powers of nettle:
- stimulating the cells to grow larger
- anti-bacterial and medicinal qualities
Panax Ginseng Root Extract - Ginseng
Ginseng Has been used for medicinal purposes for over 4000 years.
Powers of ginseng:
- improves sexual health
- boosts endurance
- treats fatigue
- antioxidant properties
- improves sexual performance
- boosts immune system
- increases energy
- increases longevity
- DNA, protein and lipid protection against oxidant induced injury
- helps fight infections
Check the unique properties of the BiggerSize components
- Propylene glycol - is a humectant - a hygroscopic substance – that may draw water out of atmosphere to skin. Humectants keep skin moist longer.
- Glycerin - used for moisturizing and softening the skin.
- Sorbitol - is a hydrophilic and moisturizing substance. It is a natural skin protectant that smoothes and moisturizes is, gives it elasticity and regulates the process of the epidermis regeneration. Sorbitol tastes sweet, commonly used in cosmetics.
- Vanillyl Butyl Ether - skin climatisation
Full composition: Aqua, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Polysorbate 20, Paullinia Cupana Seed Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Humulus Lupulus Extract, Urtica Dioica Extract, Vanillyl Butyl Ether, Sodium Acetate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Cellulose, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Aroma, Limonene.